- About the Program
- Program Partners
- About Food Safety
- Am I Eligible?
- Funding Categories
- List of Eligible Activities
- List of Ineligible Activities
- How It Works
- Application Process
- How to Make a Claim
- Industry Training Courses
- Online HACCP Fundamental Course
- Recognized Certifications and Professionals
- Post-Farm Recognized Certifications and Professionals
- Accredited Food Safety Professionals
- Covid-19 Resources
- Safe Food for Canadians Regulations (SFCR)
- Download the Program Guide
- Food Safety Software
- Useful Documents and Links
- Small Business Resource
- BC Industry Councils
- AgriAssurance: Small & Medium-Sized Enterprise Component: Applicant Guide
- Industry Events
- Program Contacts
- My Profile
Leading the way, Canada’s AgFood and Beverage Sector is a powerhouse for our economy, contributing over $110 billion to our national GDP and a top employer – with 1 in 8 Canadians working in the industry.
Food Processing Skills Canada (FPSC), formerly known as the Food Processing Human Resources Council (FPHRC), is a national & not-for-profit council dedicated to the advancement of Canada’s food and beverage manufacturing industry. Proudly representing food manufacturers of all sizes, in all provinces and from all subsectors of foundational, educational pieces, certifications and skill standards.
About the Post-Food Food Safety (PFFS) Program
To achieve a world-class level of food safety, British Columbia (BC) food and beverage manufacturers are taking part in the Post-Farm Food Safety (PSSP) Program. This cost-sharing initiative, actively running from October 2018, to February 28th, 2023, can provide your business with up to $20,000 in funding for your food safety system.
Our goal is to ensure foods processed in BC are the safest across the country and the world.
- Identify and document food safety risks through a gap-assessment or pre-audit
- Implement Food Safety Activities;
- Get food safety improvement services
- Upgrade your facility and equipment
- Achieve a third-party HACCP based Audit
Meet the Program Manager and the Technical Program Advisor
Program clients will communicate often with the Program Coordinator, as well as the Technical Program Advisor (TPA). Become acquainted with them both: