- About the Program
- Program Partners
- About Food Safety
- Am I Eligible?
- Funding Categories
- List of Eligible Activities
- List of Ineligible Activities
- How It Works
- Application Process
- How to Make a Claim
- Industry Training Courses
- Online HACCP Fundamental Course
- Recognized Certifications and Professionals
- Post-Farm Recognized Certifications and Professionals
- Accredited Food Safety Professionals
- Download the Program Guide
- Food Safety Software
- Useful Documents and Links
- Safe Food for Canadians Regulations (SFCR)
- Small Business Resource
- BC Industry Councils
- AgriAssurance: Small & Medium-Sized Enterprise Component: Applicant Guide
- Industry Events
- Program Contacts
- My Profile
Thanks to our national and provincial partners, this program is successfully re-launched by the Food Processing Skills Canada (FPSC). The funding they continue to provide will ultimately improve food safety standards across hundreds of businesses in the province of British Columbia.
Canadian Agricultural Partnership (CAP) is a renewed $3 billion federal, provincial, and territorial government commitment to support agriculture.
The Post-Farm Food Safety Program is specifically designed to support agri-food businesses in improving food safety systems and practices, which in turn contributes to BC jobs, the economy, and diversifies rural communities. PFFS Program benefits greatly from CAP and its funding.
The province has provided leadership for the program in order to support its agri-food businesses. The three following priorities the BC Ministry of Agriculture has set are directly met with the goals of the Post-Farm Food Safety (PFFS) Program:
1. Growth of high quality and high value products;
2. Increase the industry competitiveness; and
3. Expanding domestic and international markets.